Leveraging the untapped potential for water management
Blue Cities 2017 is the forum for senior water executives to exchange insights and shape transformative actions for municipal water management. We’ll highlight innovations and solutions that are making a positive impact in municipalities.
Join the conversation as we tap into a wealth of experience and expertise to navigate towards resilient, future-ready water systems.
Who should attend?
- senior level executives from municipalities and utilities
- industry product and service leaders
- academics and topic experts
- NGO and watershed directors
- government decision makers