Blue Cities Discussions will connect decision makers from utilities, government, academia and the private sector to exchange knowledge and practice insights on strategic priorities. These online discussions will highlight Canadian leadership in resilient water management, and offer insights on how to move forward in a new reality.
Who should attend?
- senior leaders from municipalities and utilities
- academics and topic experts
- NGO and watershed directors
- industry product and service leaders
- government decision makers
- graduate students and young professionals
Blue Cities is the annual flagship event of the Canadian Municipal Water Consortium.
The Canadian Municipal Water Consortium is a nation-wide collaboration that enables those involved in the management of municipal water to anticipate, respond and adapt to key challenges and emerging trends. The Consortium connects municipalities, researchers, industry and government to create meaningful partnerships and collectively address Canada’s municipal water management challenges.